Niagara Cutter 1/2" x 1/2" x 2-1/2" 4-FL Cobalt Steel Square Nose End Mill
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Roughing end mills have chip-breaking cutting edges that remove material in less time than conventional end mills
- Coarse-pitch tooth design is suitable for machining soft, gummy materials
- Number of flutes varies by diameter for optimum feed and cut rate
- Cobalt steel resists abrasion and high cutting temperatures, and has higher feed rates than high-speed steel
- Square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts and has a corner chamfer to strengthen the cutting edges
- The Niagara Cutter REC700 uncoated (bright) cobalt steel coarse-pitch rougher end mill has a 30-degree helix and is suitable for machining soft, gummy materials such as aluminum or other nonferrous metals. The number of flutes varies by diameter to optimize the feed and cut rate. The coarse-pitch tooth design has chip-breaking cutting edges that remove more material in less time than conventional end mills to support heavier cuts at higher speeds. The end mill produces a rough finish that can be smoothed by a second finishing cut. The cobalt steel substrate can be run at faster speeds and stays sharp longer than high-speed steel tools, while offering resistance to heat and abrasion. The tool has no coating or surface treatment. Rougher end mills are special-purpose tools whose chip-breaking cutting edges create small chips for heavy cuts and remove more material in less time than conventional end mills, with minimal vibration (chatter). The 30-degree helix angle balances lower angles?
- Material Type: Cobalt Steel
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Cut Type: Roughing
- Cutting Angle: 30 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 0.500 inches
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand
- Cutting Length: 2.500 inches
- End Cut Type: Center Cutting
- Number of Flutes: 4
- Outside Diameter: 1/2 inches
- Overall Length: 4.5 inches
- Shank Diameter: 0.500 inches
- Niagara Cutter
- End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.