Niagara Cutter 1" N68233 Carbide Square Nose End Mill
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The combination of Stabilizer flute geometry, carbide substrate, and AlCrN coating make this end mill suitable for use on hard materials such as carbon and tool steels, steel alloys, and cast iron
- Stabilizer flute design uses unequal spacing and variable helix angles to minimize tool vibration and remove up to three times more chips per minute than conventional carbide end mills
- Aluminum chromium nitride (AlCrN) coating provides good hardness and better resistance to chemical breakdown in high-heat applications than TiAlN, TiCN, and TiN coatings
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- The Niagara Cutter STS430 Stabilizer AlCrN-coated carbide square nose end mill with four flutes features the patented Stabilizer flute design, which combines variable helix angles and unevenly spaced flutes of differing lengths to allow deeper cuts at higher speeds on hard materials such as carbon and tool steels, steel alloys, and cast iron. The helix angle varies from tooth to tooth to reduce tool vibration and provide efficient chip removal. The unequal length and spacing of the flutes creates an out-of-phase cutting action that further reduces tool vibration and extends tool life. Aluminum chromium nitride (AlCrN) coating provides good hardness and better resistance to chemical breakdown in high-heat applications than TiAlN, TiCN, and TiN coatings. The carbide substrate is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel, making it more wear resistant at high speeds and hot temperatures, providing longer tool life. The Stabilizer flute geometry, carbide substrate, and AlCrN coating make the
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: AlCrN
- Compatible Material: Cast Iron, Copper, Steel/Steel Alloys
- Cut Type: Roughing and Finishing
- Cutting Angle: 30 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 1.000 inches
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand
- Cutting Length: 1.5 inches
- End Cut Type: Center Cutting
- Flute Length: 1.5 inches
- Shank Type: Weldon
- Niagara Cutter
- Square Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.