Niagara Cutter 20mm N47850 TiCN Finished Carbide Square Nose End Mill
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 45-degree helix provides the efficient cutting action and chip evacuation required to machine aluminum and other nonferrous materials
- Three flutes provide better chip-carrying capacity than four flutes and a finer finish than two, reducing the need for a second finishing cut in some applications
- Titanium carbon nitride (TiCN) coating lubricates the end mill for high-temperature stability and offers the abrasion resistance required to machine aluminum and other nonferrous materials
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Niagara Cutter?s A345M metric TiCN-coated carbide square nose end mill has three flutes and a 45-degree helix angle, making it suitable for high-performance cuts on aluminum and other nonferrous materials. The 45-degree helix provides increased cutting action and chip evacuation compared to end mills with lower helix angles, as it moves excess material quickly up the spiral and away from the workpiece. The end mill?s three flutes provide better chip-carrying capacity than four flutes and a finer finish than two. They efficiently remove excess material from the cutting area and provide a third cutting edge to create an improved finish that may eliminate the need for a second finishing cut in some applications. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed straight into the workpiece like a drill bit. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts. The rounded area behind the cutting edge, called the cylindrical land, minimizes tool vibration w
- Niagara Cutter
- Square Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.