Niagara Cutter 30-Degree Helix 3-Flutes Carbide Square Nose End Mill
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Roughing end mills have chip-breaking cutting edges that remove material in less time than conventional end mills
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Corner chamfer adds strength to the cutting edge
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- The Niagara Cutter AR330 uncoated carbide square nose end mill with corner chamfer has three flutes and a 30-degree helix for making roughing cuts in aluminum and other nonferrous materials. Rougher end mills are special-purpose tools whose chip-breaking cutting edges create small chips for heavy cuts and remove more material in less time than conventional end mills, with minimal vibration (chatter). The end mill produces a rough finish that can be smoothed by a second finishing cut. The tool has a beveled corner on the cutting edge (corner chamfer) to provide more strength than standard square end tools in applications where cutting forces are high. The end mill?s three flutes optimize the feed and cut rate, and the 30-degree helix angle balances lower angles? strong cutting edge with higher angles? increased cutting action.With no coating or surface treatment, this uncoated tool can be used on a broad range of materials. The carbide substrate is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel
- Cutting Diameter: 1.000 inches
- Cutting Length: 2 inches
- Flute Length: 2 inches
- Number of Flutes: 3
- Outside Diameter: 1 inches
- Shank Diameter: 1.000 inches
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand
- End Cut Type: Center Cutting
- Shank Type: Round
- Niagara Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.