Niagara Cutter 30
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Number of flutes varies; fewer flutes have more chip-carrying capacity and more flutes produce a finer finish
- Titanium nitride (TiN) is a general-purpose coating that combines high-temperature resistance and increased hardness compared to uncoated end mills
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- The Niagara Cutter S404 TiN-coated high-speed steel square nose end mill has a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on a variety of materials. The number of flutes varies; fewer flutes provide better chip-carrying capacity, while more flutes produce a finer finish. The general-purpose TiN coating combines stability at high temperatures with hardness for wear protection, increasing tool life and performance compared to uncoated end mills. (TiN is suitable for a range of materials, but TiCN or uncoated end mills are recommended for machining aluminum.) High-speed steel (HSS) is a common, general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with a variety of materials.
- Material Type: High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Finish Types: TiN
- Number of Items: 1
- Compatible Material: All Materials
- Cutting Angle: 30 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 1.188 inches
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand
- Cutting Length: 2 inches
- End Cut Type: Non-Center Cutting
- Niagara Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.