Niagara Cutter 8mm Diameter High Speed Steel Square Nose End Mill (N85080)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- enter-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- The Niagara Cutter SMM850 uncoated (bright) high-speed steel square nose mill has four flutes and a metric cutting diameter for general-purpose machining. Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes. With no coating or surface treatment, this uncoated tool can be used on a broad range of materials. High-speed steel (HSS) is a common general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with a variety of materials. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles increased cutting action. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed straight into the workpiece like a drill bit. The tool(TM)s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts. While the cutting diameter is metric, the shank is sized in inches. Cutting diameter tolerance is +0.025 mm to -0.000 mm. This tool has a Weldon shank. End mills are designed to remove materi
- Size : 8mm
- Niagara Cutter
- End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.