Niagara Cutter 8mm Diameter High Speed Steel Square Nose End Mill (N85080)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- enter-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- The Niagara Cutter SMM850 uncoated (bright) high-speed steel square nose mill has four flutes and a metric cutting diameter for general-purpose machining. Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes. With no coating or surface treatment, this uncoated tool can be used on a broad range of materials. High-speed steel (HSS) is a common general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with a variety of materials. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles increased cutting action. The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed straight into the workpiece like a drill bit. The tool(TM)s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts. While the cutting diameter is metric, the shank is sized in inches. Cutting diameter tolerance is +0.025 mm to -0.000 mm. This tool has a Weldon shank. End mills are designed to remove materi
- Size : 8mm
- Niagara Cutter
- End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.