Niagara Cutter Carbide Ball Nose End Mill (N55506)
No reviews found
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- Ball nose end mills (also called ball end) create contoured surfaces
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for general-purpose applications
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed steel, resisting abrasion and high cutting temperatures
- The Niagara Cutter CB230 uncoated carbide ball nose end mill provides the better chip-carrying capacity and increased support of two flutes and a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on a range of materials. The tool?s ball nose creates contoured surfaces where sharp corners are not required, and the center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. The end mill?s two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes deep into the material in applications with a high depth of cut. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action, making it suitable for basic milling in a variety of materials, from aluminum and plastic to steel and cast iron.
- Niagara Cutter
- Ball Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.