Niagara Cutter Carbide Ball Nose End Mill (N55506)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- Ball nose end mills (also called ball end) create contoured surfaces
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for general-purpose applications
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed steel, resisting abrasion and high cutting temperatures
- The Niagara Cutter CB230 uncoated carbide ball nose end mill provides the better chip-carrying capacity and increased support of two flutes and a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on a range of materials. The tool?s ball nose creates contoured surfaces where sharp corners are not required, and the center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. The end mill?s two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes deep into the material in applications with a high depth of cut. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action, making it suitable for basic milling in a variety of materials, from aluminum and plastic to steel and cast iron.
- Niagara Cutter
- Ball Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.