Niagara Cutter Carbide Corner Radius End Mill
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $226.83
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Corner radius end mills have cutting edges with rounded corners to reduce chipping and provide longer tool life
- 45-degree helix provides the efficient cutting action and chip evacuation required to machine aluminum and other nonferrous materials
- Three flutes provide better chip-carrying capacity than four flutes and a finer finish than two, reducing the need for a second finishing cut in some applications
- Wiper flat on cutting edges for a smoother finish than conventional end mills
- Titanium carbon nitride (TiCN) coating lubricates the end mill for high-temperature stability and offers better abrasion resistance than uncoated tools
- The Niagara Cutter A345R TiCN-coated carbide corner radius end mill has three flutes, a 45-degree helix angle, a wiper flat, and cutting edges with rounded corners for high-performance cuts on aluminum and other nonferrous materials. Corner radius on cutting edges reduces chipping and extends tool life. The 45-degree helix provides increased cutting action and chip evacuation compared to end mills with lower helix angles, as it moves excess material quickly up the spiral and away from the workpiece.
- Niagara Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.