Niagara Cutter Carbide Square Nose End Mill - 30 Degree Helix - 4"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Helix Angle
- 30 Helix
- Cutting Diameter
- Shank Diameter
- Overall Length
- The Niagara Cutter C430 TiAlN-coated carbide square nose end mill has four flutes and a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on a range of materials. The tools square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts, and the center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles increased cutting action.
- End Cut Type : Center Cutting
- Flute Length: 1.500 inches
- Manufacturer Series Number: C430
- Number of Flutes: 4
- Outside Diameter: 1 inches
- Overall Length: 4 inches
- Shank Diameter: 1.000 inches
- Shank Type: Round
- Shank Width: 1 inches
- Size: 1 in
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Tolerance Held: +0.000/-0.002"
- UNSPSC Code: 27112803
- Niagara Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.