Niagara Cutter Carbide Square Nose End Mill - Size: 1"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed steel, resisting abrasion and high cutting temperatures
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- The Niagara Cutter C430 uncoated carbide square nose end mill has four flutes and a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on a range of materials.
- Niagara Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.