Niagara Cutter Carbide Uncoated Square Nose End Mill (N55684)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed steel, resisting abrasion and high cutting temperatures
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- The Niagara Cutter C430 uncoated carbide square nose end mill has four flutes and a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on a range of materials. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts, and the center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action.
- Niagara Cutter
- Square Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.