Niagara Cutter Carbide Uncoated Square Nose End Mill (N55684)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed steel, resisting abrasion and high cutting temperatures
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- The Niagara Cutter C430 uncoated carbide square nose end mill has four flutes and a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on a range of materials. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts, and the center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action.
- Niagara Cutter
- Square Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.