Niagara Cutter Cobalt Steel Square Nose End Mill - Weldon Shank (N41715)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Truncated rougher-finisher removes material in less time than conventional end mills while producing a finer finish than fine- or coarse-pitch roughers
- Number of flutes varies by diameter for optimum feed and cut rate
- Cobalt steel resists abrasion and high cutting temperatures, and has higher feed rates than high-speed steel
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- The Niagara Cutter RFM441 uncoated (bright) cobalt steel truncated rougher-finisher end mill has a 30-degree helix and removes material in less time than conventional end mills while producing a finer finish than fine- or coarse-pitch roughers. The number of flutes varies by diameter to optimize the feed and cut rate. The cobalt steel substrate can be run at faster speeds and stays sharp longer than high-speed steel tools, while offering resistance to heat and abrasion. With no coating or surface treatment, this uncoated tool can be used on a broad range of materials.
- Niagara Cutter
- Square Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.