Niagara Cutter High Speed Steel Square Nose End Mill (N20239)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- High-speed steel (HSS) is compatible with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- The Niagara Cutter S203 uncoated (bright) high-speed steel square nose end mill provides the efficiency of two flutes and a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on a variety of materials. High-speed steel (HSS) is a common, general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with a variety of materials. With no coating or surface treatment, this uncoated tool can be used on a broad range of materials. The tool?s square end has straight cutting edges that create sharp, unrounded cuts, while the center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool that support making pocket cuts, profiling, and slotting. The end mill?s two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes deep into the material in applications with a high depth of cut. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials wi
- Niagara Cutter
- Square Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.