Niagara Cutter N24560 High Speed Steel Ball Nose End Mill, Weldon Shank, TiN Finish, Roughing and Finishing Cutting, 30-Degree, 2-Flute, 4.125" OAL, 1.750" Cut Diameter, 1.250" Shank Diameter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material, Titanium nitride (TiN) is a general-purpose coating that combines high-temperature resistance and increased hardness compared to uncoated end mills, High-speed steel (HSS) is compatible with a variety of materials, Ball nose end mills (also called ball end) create contoured surfaces, Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- Niagara Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.