Niagara Cutter N25326 30-Degree High Speed Steel Square Nose End Mill
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- Extended-reach neck style provides access to recessed areas of the workpiece
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- 1.000" Cut Diameter
- 1.000" Shank Diameter
- The Niagara Cutter SEL250 uncoated high-speed steel square end mill has two flutes, a 30-degree helix angle, and an extended-reach neck design for general-purpose machining on a range of materials. The extended-reach neck style provides greater access to recessed areas of the workpiece than tools with a standard neck style. The two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes deep into the material in applications with a high depth of cut. High-speed steel (HSS) is a common general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with a variety of materials. With no coating or surface treatment, this uncoated tool can be used on a broad range of materials. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts, and the
- Material Type: High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Additional Features: Long Reach
- Cut Type: Roughing and Finishing
- Cutting Angle: 30 Degrees
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand
- End Cut Type: Center Cutting
- Manufacturer Series Number: SEL250
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Shank Type: Weldon
- Specific Uses For Product: Profile Milling , Slot Milling
- Niagara Cutter
- End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.