Niagara Cutter N25326 30-Degree High Speed Steel Square Nose End Mill
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Two flutes offer better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes, enhancing the tool's ability to remove material
- Extended-reach neck style provides access to recessed areas of the workpiece
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- 1.000" Cut Diameter
- 1.000" Shank Diameter
- The Niagara Cutter SEL250 uncoated high-speed steel square end mill has two flutes, a 30-degree helix angle, and an extended-reach neck design for general-purpose machining on a range of materials. The extended-reach neck style provides greater access to recessed areas of the workpiece than tools with a standard neck style. The two flutes have better chip-carrying capacity than end mills with more flutes while offering additional support when the tool goes deep into the material in applications with a high depth of cut. High-speed steel (HSS) is a common general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with a variety of materials. With no coating or surface treatment, this uncoated tool can be used on a broad range of materials. The 30-degree helix angle supports general-purpose applications. It balances lower angles? strong cutting edge for difficult-to-machine materials with higher angles? increased cutting action. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts, and the
- Material Type: High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Additional Features: Long Reach
- Cut Type: Roughing and Finishing
- Cutting Angle: 30 Degrees
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand
- End Cut Type: Center Cutting
- Manufacturer Series Number: SEL250
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Shank Type: Weldon
- Specific Uses For Product: Profile Milling , Slot Milling
- Niagara Cutter
- End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.