Niagara Cutter N40264 30
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Number of flutes varies; fewer flutes have more chip-carrying capacity and more flutes produce a finer finish
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- The Niagara Cutter SC406 uncoated high-speed steel square end mill has a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on a range of materials. The number of flutes varies; fewer flutes provide better chip-carrying capacity, while more flutes produce a finer finish. High-speed steel (HSS) is a common general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with a variety of materials. With no coating or surface treatment, this uncoated tool can be used on a broad range of materials. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts.
- Material Type: High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Number of Items: 1
- Compatible Material: All Materials
- Cutting Angle: 30 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 0.813 inches
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand
- Tolerance Held: -0.0001/-0.0005"
- Niagara Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.