Niagara Cutter N40264 30
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Number of flutes varies; fewer flutes have more chip-carrying capacity and more flutes produce a finer finish
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- The Niagara Cutter SC406 uncoated high-speed steel square end mill has a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on a range of materials. The number of flutes varies; fewer flutes provide better chip-carrying capacity, while more flutes produce a finer finish. High-speed steel (HSS) is a common general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with a variety of materials. With no coating or surface treatment, this uncoated tool can be used on a broad range of materials. The tool?s square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts.
- Material Type: High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Number of Items: 1
- Compatible Material: All Materials
- Cutting Angle: 30 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 0.813 inches
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand
- Tolerance Held: -0.0001/-0.0005"
- Niagara Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.