Niagara Cutter N61639 Carbide Square Nose End Mill, Inch, TiCN Finish, Roughing and Finishing Cut, 45 Degree Helix, 3 Flutes, 2.5" Overall Length, 0.313" Cutting Diameter, 0.313" Shank Diameter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 45-degree helix provides the efficient cutting action and chip evacuation required to machine aluminum and other nonferrous materials, Three flutes provide better chip-carrying capacity than four flutes and a finer finish than two, reducing the need for a second finishing cut in some applications, Titanium carbon nitride (TiCN) coating lubricates the end mill for high-temperature stability and offers the abrasion resistance required to machine aluminum and other nonferrous materials, Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, resisting wear and high cutting temperatures, Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Niagara Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.