Niagara Cutter N75718 Cobalt Steel Square Nose End Mill 8.5" - 1.250" Dia
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Overall Length
- Helix Angle
- 30 Helix
- Cutting Diameter
- Shank Diameter
- Roughing end mills have chip-breaking cutting edges that remove material in less time than conventional end mills
- Fine-pitch tooth design is suitable for machining high-temperature alloys
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating lubricates the end mill for high-temperature stability and abrasion resistance at high cutting speeds, offering better heat resistance than TiN and TiCN coatings
- Square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts and has a corner chamfer to strengthen the cutting edges
- Number of flutes varies by diameter for optimum feed and cut rate
- The Niagara Cutter REM445 TiAlN-coated cobalt steel fine-pitch rougher end mill has a non-center-cutting design and is suitable for machining dense materials such as high-temperature alloys. The number of flutes varies by diameter to optimize the feed and cut rate. The fine-pitch tooth design has chip-breaking cutting edges that remove more material in less time than conventional end mills to support heavier cuts at higher speeds. The end mill produces a rough finish that can be smoothed by a second finishing cut. The TiAlN coating resists heat better than TiN and TiCN coatings, increasing tool life and performance. It also offers increased hardness for abrasion resistance and may reduce the need for lubricants based on the application. (TiAlN is suitable for a range of materials, but TiCN or uncoated end mills are recommended for machining aluminum.) The cobalt steel substrate can be run at faster speeds and stays sharp longer than high-speed steel tools, while offering resistance to
- Niagara Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.