Niagara Cutter Steel Square Nose End Mill Weldon Shank Tin (N85161)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed steel, resisting abrasion and high cutting temperatures
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- Niagara Cutter N85161 High Speed Steel Square Nose End Mill, Weldon Shank, TiN Finish, Roughing/Finishing Cut, Non-Center, 30-Degree, 4-Flute, 3.75" OAL, 16 mm Cut Diameter, 0.625" Shank Diameter. The Niagara Cutter SMM850 TiN-coated high-speed steel square nose end mill has four flutes and a metric cutting diameter for general-purpose machining. Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes. The general-purpose TiN coating combines stability at high temperatures with hardness for wear protection, increasing tool life and performance compared to uncoated end mills. (TiN is suitable for a range of materials, but TiCN or uncoated end mills are recommended for machining aluminum.) High-speed steel (HSS) is a common general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with a variety of materials.
- Niagara Cutter
- Square Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.