Niagara Cutter Steel Square Nose End Mill Weldon Shank Tin (N85161)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes
- Square nose end mills (also called square end) create sharp, unrounded cuts
- Carbide can run at higher speeds than high-speed steel, resisting abrasion and high cutting temperatures
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Center-cutting design allows the end mill to plunge into material like a drill bit while also performing conventional surface milling
- Niagara Cutter N85161 High Speed Steel Square Nose End Mill, Weldon Shank, TiN Finish, Roughing/Finishing Cut, Non-Center, 30-Degree, 4-Flute, 3.75" OAL, 16 mm Cut Diameter, 0.625" Shank Diameter. The Niagara Cutter SMM850 TiN-coated high-speed steel square nose end mill has four flutes and a metric cutting diameter for general-purpose machining. Four flutes produce a better finish than fewer flutes. The general-purpose TiN coating combines stability at high temperatures with hardness for wear protection, increasing tool life and performance compared to uncoated end mills. (TiN is suitable for a range of materials, but TiCN or uncoated end mills are recommended for machining aluminum.) High-speed steel (HSS) is a common general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with a variety of materials.
- Niagara Cutter
- Square Nose End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.