Nitto Kohki Tungsten Carbide Tipped Annular Cutter
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Carbide tips for faster cutting
- Single pass cutting, no pilot hole required
- Annular part does all the work so small cutting resistance reduces drilling time
- Cutting of slanted, elongated and edge holes is possible
- Produces little slag and few chips for easy disposal
- Maximum cut depth - 2 inches
- Nitto Kohki has developed the one-touch replacement system for Jetbroach carbide-tipped annular hole cutters. They are designed to be mounted and removed without the use of a tool. This reduces the time needed to replace cutters.
- Brand Name : Nitto Kohki
- Material Type Carbide/Tungsten Carbide
- Cutting Diameter : 18 mm
- Size : 18 millimeter
- Nitto Kohki
- Tipped Annular Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.