Nitto Kohki Tungsten Carbide Tipped Annular Cutter
A true treasure hunter from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Carbide tips for faster cutting
- Single pass cutting, no pilot hole required
- Annular part does all the work so small cutting resistance reduces drilling time
- Cutting of slanted, elongated and edge holes is possible
- Produces little slag and few chips for easy disposal
- Maximum cut depth - 2 inches
- Nitto Kohki has developed the one-touch replacement system for Jetbroach carbide-tipped annular hole cutters. They are designed to be mounted and removed without the use of a tool. This reduces the time needed to replace cutters.
- Brand Name : Nitto Kohki
- Material Type Carbide/Tungsten Carbide
- Cutting Diameter : 18 mm
- Size : 18 millimeter
- Nitto Kohki
- Tipped Annular Cutter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.