Non-Handed Lock 6-Pin Conventional Cylinder Keyed Door Lever -Satin Chrome
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- UL Listed for 3-hour fire door
- Brass or cold-formed steel construction, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance
- Proven compression spring design supports levers, eliminating lever sag and provides years of reliable service
- Heavy wrought brass or bronze roses over steel through-bolted rose inserts
- PressureRelease outside lever disengages when locked to protect internal mechanisms
- Simply put, the Falcon T-Series lock is the most versatile lockset in the industry. This extra heavy duty lock can accept any manufacturer?s cylinder, and the cylinder can easily be removed for quick, easy re-keying. Redesigned with a compression spring behind the cylinder, the T-Series is now stronger than ever and lever sag has been virtually eliminated. This adaptable lock is well suited to either new construction or retrofit use in buildings as varied as multi-family, retail, institutional and government/military. Levers are solid pressure cast zinc, finished to match mating parts. Roses are wrought brass or bronze installed over steel through-bolted rose inserts. Pressure Release levers are standard. Levers are secured by a spring-loaded retainer. Retainer cannot be depressed when locks have been locked.
- Construction Type: Storeroom
- Exterior Finish: Satin Chrome
- Finish Types: Chrome
- Inside Height: 2.25 inches
- Overall Width: 1.125 inches
- Material Type: Zinc Plated
- Color: Chrome/Satin Chrome
- Door Lever
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.