NORTON 66261080266 Unified Wheel, 3in dia., 1/2inW, 3/8in
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High-performance engineered grain and improved resin bond system provide aggressive, fast, stock removal, reduced cycle times and increased part quality^Thick nylon web for 2x longer life and faster finishing with minimal shedding; porous, for cool cutting and improved cut rate^New curing process and bond technology provides consistent performance from first contact to stub size, improved part quality, with no chemical odor or smearing^Excellent form holding; will not break down under heavy deburring conditions; preformable; can be used on a variety of shapes and contours^Up to 2x the number of pieces finished for less downtime for changes; maximum productivity per wheel over other unified wheels; unique blue color for easy identification
- Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.