Norton Abrasives 2" Diameter 2-Ply Speed-Lok Abrasive Disc - Pack of 25
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- TS discs have central hubs that require a quarter of a turn and mount to Norton TS, 3M Roloc TS and TSM, or Standard Abrasives Soc-Att back up pads
- Ceramic aluminum oxide is a self-sharpening grit that is harder, tougher, and lasts longer than aluminum oxide
- "Supersize" lubricant helps cut faster and cooler for an improved workpiece finish
- 1-ply laminate disc for flexibility, in order to conform better to the workpiece
- Used with a molded rubber or foam backing pad
- Norton R980 SG Blaze ceramic aluminum oxide discs have a flexible 1-ply construction in order to conform to the workpiece. The self-lubricating ?supersize? treatment helps cut cooler and improve workpiece finish, while the ceramic aluminum oxide allows for a faster cut than aluminum oxide. Coated abrasives have individual abrasive grains spaced at a predetermined distance from one another. This is a closed-coat disc. A closed coat covers 100 percent of the surface with abrasive grains, for more stiffness and better surface finish than an equivalent open coat, where abrasive grit covers 50 to 70 percent of the surface. "Supersize" lubricant extends abrasive life by creating less heat at operation than an unlubricated abrasive. The lubricant also helps cut faster for an improved workpiece finish. The cloth backing is stiffer, tougher, and thicker than a paper or film backing. Cloth resists tearing while bending and flexing during use. The Speed-Lok quick-change system allows for easy dis
- Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain
- Abrasive Disc
- Abrasive Disc
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.