Norton Bear-Tex Rapid Finish Depressed Center Abrasive Multi-Purpose Wheel, Type 27, Fiber Backing, 5/8"-11 Arbor, Silicon Carbide, 4-1/2" Diameter (Pack of 10)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Fast cutting action with very little loading. Follow difficult part profiles. Easy cleaning of uneven surfaces. Quick cleaning and conditioning of surfaces. Easy and safe to use especially in difficult to reach areas. Quick, tool-free disc changes allow for more grinding time. Quick-change replacement; can be used on face and edge. Best performance level. 30 degree angle with most; 1/8" and all 1/4" thick. Removal of paint and epoxy coating, surface rust and residue, corrosion, light weld splatter, dirt, mill scale and other similar surface contaminants. Surface prep before coatings are applied. Surface prep before welding; cleaning and conditioning afterwards. Applying fine finishes.
- Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.