Norton Charger Core Drill Abrasive Bit, 3" Diameter x 16" Length, 0.276" Segment (Pack of 1)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- General purpose and masonry building materials, blocks, medium-hard building bricks, paving slabs, concrete roof files and other medium hard materials. Dry drilling core bits for use on portable drilling equipment. Best suited for applications in soft, non-reinforced cured concrete and concrete block. 1-1/4" - 7 Threads adapters. Bit is 16" long to produce a 13" core. Ideally suited for concrete pipe / curbs, medium brick, soft brick. Either the blade life or cutting speed could be affected block.
- Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.