Norton GreenLyte Abrasive Disc 25 Box - 5" Diameter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ceramic aluminum oxide is a self-sharpening grit that is harder, tougher, and lasts longer than aluminum oxide
- Full resin bonding system with heavy-duty fiber backing for increased strength, durability and tear resistance
- Coated for minimizing loading and heat at the sanding surface, for longer life than an uncoated disc
- Closed coat for a higher-quality finish than an open-coat disc
- This disc is used with a molded rubber backing pad (sold separately)
- Norton GreenLyte SG ceramic aluminum oxide discs have a chip-clearing coating to help eject debris, which results in fewer disc changes and more productivity than traditional aluminum oxide discs. These discs are used for high-performance grinding and finishing on carbon steel, mild steel, cast iron, and welds.
- SG F968
- SG F968
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.