Norton GreenLyte Abrasive Disc 25 Box - 5" Diameter
A true treasure hunter from TEXAS snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ceramic aluminum oxide is a self-sharpening grit that is harder, tougher, and lasts longer than aluminum oxide
- Full resin bonding system with heavy-duty fiber backing for increased strength, durability and tear resistance
- Coated for minimizing loading and heat at the sanding surface, for longer life than an uncoated disc
- Closed coat for a higher-quality finish than an open-coat disc
- This disc is used with a molded rubber backing pad (sold separately)
- Norton GreenLyte SG ceramic aluminum oxide discs have a chip-clearing coating to help eject debris, which results in fewer disc changes and more productivity than traditional aluminum oxide discs. These discs are used for high-performance grinding and finishing on carbon steel, mild steel, cast iron, and welds.
- SG F968
- SG F968
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.