Norton Metalite R265 1"Arbor Round Hole Aluminum Oxide Abrasive Flap Wheel
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Aluminum oxide is durable and the most common abrasive grain
- Flexible cotton backing, provides a soft action with flexibility for a nicer finish
- Resin bonds have good heat and moisture resistance, and retain abrasive grains well
- Versatile usage prevents frequent wheel changes
- Variety of sizes and grits available offer flexibility
- Norton Metalite Plus R265 abrasive flap wheels with a one-inch arbor are suitable for a smooth, consistent, chatter-free, low-pressure finish with a uniform rate of cut. Used on stationary or portable sanders, the flap wheel design offers a controlled removal of material, with minimal disruption of surface features. As the flap wheels wear away, they continuously expose fresh abrasive.Coated abrasives have individual abrasive grains spaced at a predetermined distance from one another. This is a closed-coat disc. A closed coat covers 100 percent of the surface with abrasive grains, for more stiffness and better surface finish than an equivalent open coat, where abrasive grit covers 50 to 70 percent of the surface. This disc features a resin bond. Resin bonds have good moisture resistance, are harder and less flexible than glue bonds, and have good heat resistance and grain retention. Resin bonds are useful for abrasive operations with high operating speeds, impact, and sudden loading, a
- Grit Type: 120
- Grit Material Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Arbor Hole Diameter: 1 inches
- Backing Type: Cotton
- Fastening Type: Round Hole
- Max Rotational Speed: 6200 RPM
- Outside Diameter: 6 inches
- Overall Width: 2 inches
- Size: 6 inches
- Abrasive Flap Wheel
- Abrasive Flap Wheel
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.