NOSHOK 400 Stainless Steel Dry/Fillable Dial Indicating Pressure Gauge
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $487.75
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316 wetted parts for corrosion resistance
- Circular dial is dry, fillable, or liquid-filled and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with single (psi)/(Hg. vacuum) scale
- Display accuracy is + or - 1%, 1.5%, or 2.5% of full scale value (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A, Grade A, or Grade B)
- Lower mount or center back male connection with 1/8", 1/4", or 1/2" NPT rate
- The NoShok 400 series pressure gauge has stainless steel 316 wetted parts, a dry, fillable, or liquid-filled circular dial enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case, a lower mount or center back male connection, and measures pressure with a single scale with an accuracy of + or - 1%, 1.5%, or 2.5%. The stainless steel 316 wetted parts and the stainless steel 304 case provide corrosion resistance. The gauge measures pressure with a single psi or Hg. vacuum scale. The dial comes in 1.5" (40 mm), 2.5" (63 mm) diameters, 4" (100 mm), and 6" (152 mm) diameters. The dial can be dry, dry/fillable, or liquid filled, depending upon the model. The specifications for each type of gauge vary according to the gauge size. The dial lens comes in three different forms of transparent materials for strength and clarity. The lens on the 1.5" and 4" diameter dials is instrument glass. The lens on the 2.5" diameter dial is transparent polyamide. The lens on the 6" dial is laminated safety glass. The dial is w
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name: NOSHOK
- Part Number: 40-410-30000-psi
- Style Name: Center Back Mount
- Maximum Measurement: 0-30000 psi
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Manufacturer Series Number: 400
- Measurement Accuracy: +/-1%
- Number of Items: 1
- Outside Diameter: 4 inches
- Range: 0-30000 psi
- Resolution: N/A
- Size: 0-30000 psi
- Temperature Range: -40/140 Degrees Fahrenheit
- UNSPSC Code: 41112412
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.