Noshok 800 Electronic Indicating Pressure Transmitter/Switch 0-3750 psi
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Provides continuous pressure monitoring, allows programming of set points without applying pressure
- Simple 2-key programming; 330 degree rotatable display head
- Four-digit LED display; scalable analog output; Fast response time
- CE compliant to suppress RFI, EMI, and ESD
- The NOSHOK 800 Series Electronic Indicating Pressure Switch/Transmitter provides continuous pressure monitoring and allows the programming of the set points without applying pressure. The set points, contact functions (normally open/normally closed), reset points, contact types (NPN / PNP) and switching function (hysteresis/gate) are simple to adjust via the two buttons. By the use of proven ceramic or thin film sensors, this pressure switch features a high level of repeatability and durability. The turnable display and the optional turnable process connection allow ease of installation and wiring. Applicable for hydraulic and pneumatic systems, molding and extruding equipment, stamping and forming presses, pumps and compressors, HVAC, power generation, transportation equipment, marine. Thick film ceramic strain gage for ranges through -15 psig to 1450 psig Sputtered thin film strain gage for all higher ranges pressure sensor. Stainless Steel Housing Material. 12 - 30VDC unregulated. P
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.