Nylon 6/6 Shoulder Washer 0.188" Hole Size 0.1880" ID 0.0620" Nominal
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Shoulder washer offers a bearing surface and provides a protective barrier around a fastener to help minimize corrosion
- Nylon 6/6 provides resistance to abrasion, corrosion, and many chemicals, is nonconductive, and is a strong yet lightweight plastic
- Color is off-white
- The off-white nylon 6/6 shoulder washer, also called an insulator or shoulder spacer, offers a bearing surface and provides a protective barrier around a fastener to help minimize corrosion Nylon 6/6 provides resistance to abrasion, corrosion, and many chemicals and solvents The material is a strong yet lightweight plastic and is nonconductive Nylon 6/6 can either absorb or lose moisture, which may alter its dimensions and mechanical properties
- Washers distribute the load of a fastener across a surface and can also be used as spacers, springs, shims, or locking devices Several different washer styles fit a variety of application and installation requirements The most common style is a flat washer More specialized washers provide additional benefits A cup washer, for example, helps protect fasteners from electrical currents, while a lock washer offers additional security in an assembled workpiece
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:SWN-0838-C
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.