Nylon 6/6 Shoulder Washer 0.188" Hole Size 0.1880" ID 0.0620" Nominal
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Shoulder washer offers a bearing surface and provides a protective barrier around a fastener to help minimize corrosion
- Nylon 6/6 provides resistance to abrasion, corrosion, and many chemicals, is nonconductive, and is a strong yet lightweight plastic
- Color is off-white
- The off-white nylon 6/6 shoulder washer, also called an insulator or shoulder spacer, offers a bearing surface and provides a protective barrier around a fastener to help minimize corrosion Nylon 6/6 provides resistance to abrasion, corrosion, and many chemicals and solvents The material is a strong yet lightweight plastic and is nonconductive Nylon 6/6 can either absorb or lose moisture, which may alter its dimensions and mechanical properties
- Washers distribute the load of a fastener across a surface and can also be used as spacers, springs, shims, or locking devices Several different washer styles fit a variety of application and installation requirements The most common style is a flat washer More specialized washers provide additional benefits A cup washer, for example, helps protect fasteners from electrical currents, while a lock washer offers additional security in an assembled workpiece
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:SWN-0838-C
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.