Oakton WD3581238 Potassium K+ Double-Junction Epoxy Body Ion Selective
A savvy shopper from NC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ion selective electrode (ISE) measures the concentration of specific ions in aqueous solutions
- Combination electrode contains both the measuring half-cell and the reference half-cell to minimize electrostatic interference and provide consistent readings
- Double-junction reference to protect against silver wire contamination
- Epoxy body for impact resistance and durability
- Electrode is 12mm in diameter and 110mm long, and has a 3-foot cable with a BNC connector for attaching to meters with a BNC connection
- The Oakton refillable double junction combination ion selective electrode (ISE) measures the ion concentration in aqueous solutions, and has an epoxy body for impact resistance and durability This combination electrode contains both the measuring half-cell and the reference half-cell to minimize electrostatic interference and provide consistent readings The double junction protects against silver wire contamination and helps prevent clogging in dirty water and solutions with heavy metals or organics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.