Oakton WD3964300 Palm Sized Infrared Thermometer
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Infrared thermometer measures surface temperature for use in manufacturing, electrical maintenance, industrial, and food-service systems
- Measures temperature from - 33 to 250 degrees C (-27 to 482 degrees F)
- Accuracy of + or - 2% or 2 degrees C/3.6 degrees F, whichever is greater
- 8:1 distance-to-spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Lock function for continuous measurements
- The Oakton WD-39643-00 Palm-Sized infrared thermometer measures surface temperature from a safe difference for use in food preparation, field measurements, and mechanical maintenance and troubleshooting The thermometer measures temperature from - 33 to 250 degrees C (-27 to 482 degrees F), with an accuracy of + or - 2% of the measurement or 2 degrees C/36 degrees F, whichever is higher The thermometer has an 8:1 distance-to-spot measurement ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area A lock function allows for continuous measurements without having to hold down a button A 90% accurate measurement is available in 1 second, allowing rapid measurement of moving parts The unit's memory stores minimum/maximum measurements and the unit has a hold function and selectable auto-off The Oakton WD-39643-00 is used to measure the temperature of hot and cold food products, electrical connections, engine parts, and other surfaces
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.