Oakton WD3964300 Palm Sized Infrared Thermometer
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Infrared thermometer measures surface temperature for use in manufacturing, electrical maintenance, industrial, and food-service systems
- Measures temperature from - 33 to 250 degrees C (-27 to 482 degrees F)
- Accuracy of + or - 2% or 2 degrees C/3.6 degrees F, whichever is greater
- 8:1 distance-to-spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Lock function for continuous measurements
- The Oakton WD-39643-00 Palm-Sized infrared thermometer measures surface temperature from a safe difference for use in food preparation, field measurements, and mechanical maintenance and troubleshooting The thermometer measures temperature from - 33 to 250 degrees C (-27 to 482 degrees F), with an accuracy of + or - 2% of the measurement or 2 degrees C/36 degrees F, whichever is higher The thermometer has an 8:1 distance-to-spot measurement ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area A lock function allows for continuous measurements without having to hold down a button A 90% accurate measurement is available in 1 second, allowing rapid measurement of moving parts The unit's memory stores minimum/maximum measurements and the unit has a hold function and selectable auto-off The Oakton WD-39643-00 is used to measure the temperature of hot and cold food products, electrical connections, engine parts, and other surfaces
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.