Osborn 6" Standard Duty TY Encapsulated Narrow Face Wheel Brush
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Standard duty TY elastomer gives high aggression
- Removing paint and coatings, busbar insulation removal, hose skiving
- 1-1/4" Plain arbor hole
- 0.014" Fill diameter
- 3/8" Face width
- TY Encapsulated Brushes feature an elastomer which firmly supports the individual wire tips, producing stronger brushing action and longer life. In use, the elastomer wears back gradually, presenting a constant short wire trim for maximum cut. These wheels can be used singly or mounted in multiples to create a wider brushing face. Wheel brushes are ideal for removal of material, flash, rust, paint, cleaning weld bead, deburring, deflashing, edge blending, skiving and buffing. Osborn standard wheel brushes are produced in a full range of diameters, with a selection of operating face widths to perform almost any finishing task. Fill materials include both crimped and straight wires of steel, for dry and wet abrasive action. Osborn Steel Wire is a proprietary product developed by Osborn and used exclusively for Osborn power brushes. It has outstanding cutting action and excellent fatigue resistance for long, efficient brush life. 13/32" Width.
- TY Encapsulated Brush
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.