Palmetto 5' Compression Packing Seal - Dull Black (PE5158)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Carbon yarn braided over a flexible graphite core provides low friction, heat resistance, and heat dissipation
- Corners are reinforced with a proprietary aramid blend to prevent packing extrusion and abrasion
- Maximum pressure limit of 4,000 psi
- Operates across a wide temperature range from -400 to 650 degrees F (-240 to 343 degrees C)
- 3/8" Square, 5' Length
- Compression packing seal protects pumps and other equipment from fluid leaks in severe service applications
- This Palmetto style PE5158 carbon compression packing seal with a flexible graphite core and aramid-reinforced corners protects pumps and other equipment from fluid leaks in severe service applications. The braided packing seal is made of pitch-based, 95-percent assay carbon yarn interwoven on the surface for high tensile strength, heat dissipation, and resistance to abrasive media and harsh chemicals. Carbon also tolerates high temperatures and exhibits a low coefficient of friction for reduced wear on the shaft. The carbon yarn is braided over a core of flexible graphite heat conductive (HDY) fibers that conduct heat through the packing, keeping the stuffing box cool and extending the life of the packing and equipment.q
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.