Palmetto FDA Compliant PTFE Compression Packing Seal - White
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compression packing seal protects pumps and valves from fluid leaks in food and pharmaceutical processing applications
- White virgin PTFE filament impregnated with a PTFE dispersion for a non-contaminating packing with low friction and chemical resistance
- Mineral oil lubricant extends packing life by reducing frictional heat
- Maximum pressure limit of 1,000 psi
- Operates across a wide temperature range from -400 to 500 degrees F (-240 to 260 degrees C)
- 3/16" Square, 25' Length
- This Palmetto style 1367FS FDA-compliant PTFE compression packing seal with a mineral oil lubricant protects rotating pumps and valves from fluid leaks in food and pharmaceutical processing applications. The interwoven braided packing seal is made of pure white virgin polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) filament for resistance to most harsh chemicals, including solvents, acids, and bases. PTFE?s low coefficient of friction reduces shaft wear by minimizing drag and heat buildup between the packing and the shaft. Its white color reduces the chance of staining. PTFE dispersion is impregnated into the filament before braiding to improve sealing and block leakage through the braid.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.