Palmetto Flexible Graphite with Inconel Wire Compression Seal - Dull Gray
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compression packing seal protects valves from fluid leaks in extreme pressure steam service
- Flexible graphite yarn reinforced with Inconel wires for resistance to high pressures, high temperatures, and harsh chemicals
- Corrosion-resistant zinc powder coating reduces the chance of pitting
- Maximum pressure limit of 4,500 psi
- Maximum operating temperatures up to 1,200 degrees F in steam, 800 degrees F in oxidizing atmospheres, and 6,000 degrees F in non-oxidizing atmospheres
- 1/2" Square, 5' Length
- This Palmetto style 5010 flexible graphite compression packing seal with Inconel wire and a zinc coating protects valves from fluid leaks in extreme pressure steam service. The interwoven braided packing seal is made of pure expanded flexible graphite with Inconel wire knitted around each strand. Flexible graphite has a low coefficient of friction in both low and high temperatures, handles high shaft speeds, and resists harsh chemicals and high temperatures. It transfers heat away from the shaft or stem to prevent glazing and scoring, reducing leakage and extending the packing and sleeve life. It is resilient and conforms to surfaces when compressed to create a tight seal.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.