Palmetto Graphite Filament Compression Packing Seal - Dull Gray
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compression packing seal protects rotating and reciprocating equipment from fluid leaks in severe service and high-speed applications
- Graphite filament impregnated with graphite particles dissipates frictional heat away from the shaft, enabling high shaft speeds and reducing leakage
- Solid lubricant provides a bearing film to prevent wicking and fraying
- Maximum pressure limit of 3,500 psi
- Operates up to 1,200 degrees F in steam; 800 F in oxidizing atmospheres; 6,000 F in non-oxidizing atmospheres
- 3/16" Square, 25' Length
- This Palmetto style 1555 graphite filament compression packing with a graphite coating and a solid lubricant protects rotating and reciprocating shafts, valves, and agitators from fluid leaks in severe service and high-speed applications. The interwoven braided packing seal is made of a 99-percent assay graphite filament impregnated with fine graphite particles. Graphite resists high temperatures and pressures, exhibits a low coefficient of friction, and transfers heat away from the shaft to prevent glazing and scoring, reducing leakage and extending the packing and sleeve life. The graphite coating further reduces frictional heat to allow for higher shaft speeds and higher temperatures.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.