Palmetto Graphite Impregnated Kynol/Aramid Compression Seal - Dull Gray
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compression packing seal protects rotating and oscillating equipment from fluid leaks in general service applications
- Interwoven braid of Kynol, aramid, and acrylic yarns combines thermal and dimensional stability with high tensile strength
- Graphite-based solid lubricant extends packing life by reducing break-in time and frictional heat
- Maximum pressure limit of 200 psi in pumps; 1,800 psi in valves
- Operates across a wide temperature range from -400 to 600 degrees F (-240 to 316 degrees C)
- 1/4" Square, 10' Length
- This Palmetto style 1030AF composite Kynol, aramid, and acrylic packing seal with a graphite-based solid lubricant protects rotating and oscillating equipment, such as pumps and agitators, from fluid leaks in general service applications. The plaited packing seal is made from Palmetto?s proprietary composite material (Quadrasyn) containing Kynol, aramid, and acrylic yarns. Kynol provides the packing with thermal and dimensional stability, and resistance to most chemicals and solvents. Aramid increases the tensile strength of the packing, improving its resistance to abrasion.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.