Palmetto Graphite Loaded Aramid Compression Packing Seal - Dull Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compression packing seal protects dynamic equipment from fluid leaks in abrasive slurry and high pressure applications
- Aramid yarn coated with graphite and PTFE for high tensile strength, abrasion resistance, and thermal conductivity
- Inert lubricant extends packing life by reducing break-in time and frictional heat
- Maximum pressure limit of 6,000 psi
- Operates across a wide temperature range from -400 to 550 degrees F
- 3/4" Square, 10' Length
- This Palmetto style PE1000 aramid, graphite, and PTFE compression packing seal protects dynamic equipment from fluid leaks in abrasive slurry and high-pressure applications. The interwoven braided packing seal is made of Palmetto?s proprietary material (Zenar) containing aramid with a coating of ultra-pure graphite particles and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). Aramid provides high tensile strength and abrasion resistance. Ultra-pure graphite powder is added to reduce thermal expansion and transfer heat away from the shaft to prevent glazing and scoring, extending the packing and sleeve life.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.