Palmetto Kynol/Aramid/Acrylic Compression Packing Seal - Gold
A savvy shopper from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compression packing seal protects pumps and valves from fluid leaks in general service and static applications
- Interwoven braid of Kynol, aramid, and acrylic yarns combines thermal and dimensional stability with high tensile strength
- Impregnated with virgin PTFE dispersion for low friction and chemical resistance
- Maximum pressure limit of 2,500 psi
- Operating temperatures range from -10 to 500 degrees F
- 1/4" Square, 25' Length
- This Palmetto style 1392H Kynol, aramid, and acrylic composite compression packing seal impregnated with PTFE protects pumps and valves from fluid leaks in general service and static applications. The plaited packing seal is made from Palmetto?s proprietary composite material (Quadrasyn) containing Kynol, aramid, and acrylic yarns. Kynol provides the packing with thermal and dimensional stability, and resistance to most chemicals and solvents. Aramid increases the tensile strength of the packing, improving its resistance to abrasion. The packing is impregnated with virgin polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) to fill any gaps in the braid for improved sealing and protection from harsh chemicals, including solvents, acids, bases, and strong oxidizers.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.