Palmetto Meta Aramid Compression Packing Seal - White
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compression packing seal protects pumps and valves from fluid leaks and valves in applications requiring contamination-free packing
- PTFE-impregnated meta-aramid filament resists abrasion, harsh chemicals, and high temperatures
- Inert lubricant extends packing life by reducing break-in time and frictional heat
- Maximum pressure limit of 2,500 psi in valves; 500 psi in pumps
- Operates across a wide temperature range from -10 to 550 degrees F (-23 to 288 degrees C)
- 1/2" Square, 10' Length
- This Palmetto style 1371 meta-aramid compression packing seal with PTFE and an inert lubricant protects pumps and valves in applications requiring contamination-free packing. The interwoven braided packing seal is made of white meta-aramid filament for resistance to high temperatures, and for a wider pH range and higher abrasion resistance than yellow aramid. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) dispersion fills any gaps in the braid to improve sealing and protect the packing from harsh chemicals, including solvents, acids, bases, and strong oxidizers. PTFE?s low coefficient of friction reduces shaft wear by minimizing drag and heat buildup between the packing and the shaft or stem.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.