Palmetto Para Aramid Compression Packing Seal - Yellow
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Compression packing seal protects pumps and valves from fluid leaks in extreme service applications
- PTFE-impregnated para-aramid filament provides high tensile strength and resists abrasion and harsh chemicals
- High-temperature, inert lubricant extends packing life by reducing break-in time and frictional heat
- Pressure rating of over 5,000 psi
- Operates across a wide temperature range from -10 to 500 degrees F (-23 to 260 degrees C)
- 3/8" Square, 25' Length
- This yellow Palmetto style 1350 PTFE-impregnated aramid compression packing seal with a high-temperature inert lubricant protects pumps and valves from fluid leaks in extreme service applications. The interwoven braided packing seal is made of para-aramid filament for a high strength-to-weight-ratio, high tensile strength, and resistance to abrasive media, such as slurries. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) dispersion fills any gaps in the braid to help improve sealing and protect the packing from harsh chemicals, including solvents, acids, bases, and strong oxidizers.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.