Panduit 2.50" Overall Length Non-Insulated Tubular Ring Terminal - 5-Pack
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ring terminal with seamless tubular barrel for use with 250 kcmil (150 sq. mm) copper code conductor and 3/8"" (M10) studs
- Tin-plated copper for conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- Maximum voltage rating of 35 KV
- Maximum temperature rating of 302 degrees F (150 degrees C)
- UL Listed and CSA certified for quality assurance, RoHS compliant for hazardous substance regulations
- This Panduit S250-38R-5 ring terminal with seamless tubular barrel is suitable for use with 250 kcmil (150 sq. mm) copper code conductor and 3/8" (M10) studs. It has a tin-plated copper body, a maximum voltage rating of 35 KV, and a maximum temperature rating of 302 degrees F (150 degrees C). This terminal has a seamless tubular barrel for a consistent crimp and an inspection window for ensuring proper wire insertion. It is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed for applications up to 35 KV, Canadian Standards Association (CSA) certified up to 600V, and is Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant for hazardous substance regulations. This ring terminal with seamless tubular barrel is suitable for use with copper code conductor in industrial, automotive, and other high-vibration electrical applications.
- Gauge: 250kcmil
- Number of Items: 5
- Size: 3/8"
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.