Panduit Nylon 6.6 Push Barb Mounting Wire Standoff - Pack of 100 - Natural
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Nylon 6.6 for high strength.
- Standoff bracket with integral push barb for insertion into a 0.19" chassis panel hole.
- Maximum bundling diameter of 0.47".
- 0.50" standoff height.
- UL Recognized and RoHS compliant.
- This Panduit WS50-50-C wire standoff is made of nylon 6.6 and has an integral push barb for insertion into a 0.19" chassis panel hole. It has a standoff height of 0.50", a maximum bundle diameter of 0.47", and is suitable for insertion into panels up to 0.08" thickness. This natural-colored standoff is Underwriters Laboratories Recognized (UR), complies with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) regulations, and is suitable for securing and bundling electrical cables.
- Wire Standoff
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.