Panduit Pan-Ty Releasable Wing Push Mount Tie - Pack of 500
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Nylon 6.6 for high strength
- Releasable plastic locking pawl for closure with integral winged anchor for insertion into a 0.187" panel hole
- Bundling diameter range of 0.06 to 1.0 inches
- Minimum tensile strength of 50 lb.
- UL Recognized, CSA certified, and CE and RoHS compliant
- This Panduit PRWP1SB-D push mount cable tie is made of nylon 6.6 and has a releasable locking pawl for closure with an integral winged anchor that is pressed into a 0.187" diameter panel hole to lock in place. The winged anchor is suitable for insertion into panels up to 0.157" thickness. The cable tie has a minimum tensile strength of 50 lb. and a bundling diameter range of 0.06 to 1.0 inches. This natural-colored push mount cable tie is Underwriters Laboratories Recognized (UR), Canadian Standards Association (CSA) certified, and European Conformity (CE) compliant for quality assurance, complies with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) regulations, and is suitable for supporting and bundling electrical cables.
- Cable Tie
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.