Parker 316 Stainless Steel Hex Head Plug - MNPT 1/2" Pipe Size: 1 Each
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Item : Hex Head Plug Pipe Fitting
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Pipe Size: (Fittings)1/2"
- Fitting Connection Type: MNPT
- Max. Pressure: 7000 psi
- Hex Size: 7/8"
- Temp. Range: -425 Degrees to 1200 Degrees F
- Standards: ANSI B31.1, ANSI B31.3, ANSI B1.20.1
- This Parker stainless steel 316 plug has a hexagonal head and male National Pipe Taper (NPT) thread for closing and terminating the end of a pipe. The plug inserts into female pipes and connects with NPT threads for creating a tighter seal than straight threads. It has a hexagonal head for increased leverage and use with a wrench and is made of stainless steel 316, which is higher strength and has greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304. This fitting meets standards ANSI B31.1, ANSI B1.20.1, and SAE 090109A for quality assurance.
- Hex Head Plug
- Hex Head Plug
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.