Parker A-Lok 316 Stainless Steel Compression Tube Fitting - 3/4" Tube OD
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cap for closing the end of a tube or fitting
- Connects to tubing
- Chemically hardened type 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than untreated stainless steel
- Twin ferrule compression fitting for a leak-resistant seal in high-pressure applications
- For use with stainless steel tubing
- This Parker A-Lok BLP -B series compression tube fitting is made of type 316 stainless steel, and connects to tubing on its open end. This cap is for closing the end of a Parker CPI or A-Lok fitting made of stainless steel, with a threaded cap for maintenance.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.