Parker A Lok 6FBC4N316 316 Stainless Steel Compression Tube Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Bulkhead coupling mounts on a wall or bulkhead to connect tubing to threaded pipe through a barrier
- Fitting connects to tubing on one end and has an NPT female connector on the other
- Chemically hardened type 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than untreated stainless steel
- Twin ferrule compression fitting for a leak-resistant seal in high-pressure applications
- For use with stainless steel pipe and tubing
- The Parker A-Lok FBC-316 series compression tube fitting is made of type 316 stainless steel, and mounts on a wall or bulkhead to connect tubing to threaded pipe conforming to the National Pipe Thread (NPT) standard through a barrier This coupling is for a fixed connection between tubing and pipe made of stainless steel A twin ferrule compression fitting connects to tubing on one end for a leak-resistant seal in high-pressure, high-vacuum, and high-vibration applications, and a female NPT connector on the other end connects to threaded pipe This fitting is made of chemically hardened type 316 stainless steel that provides higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than untreated stainless steel It is commonly used in chemical, petroleum, power generation, laboratory, and medical device plants
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.