Parker B Series Brass Ball Valve Inline 1/2" NPT Female
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Lever handle for manual on/off control
- PTFE stem and seats reduce the risk of leakage; stem seal can be maintained inline
- Maximum pressure rating of 3000 psig for CWP and 1500 psig for saturated steam; working temperature range of -60 to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Female NPT threads for connecting to male threaded pipes
- The Parker B series brass inline ball valve has a lever handle and National Pipe Taper (NPT) female threads on both ends This valve body is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability Brass can be connected to copper, brass, plastic, aluminum, and welded steel This valve has a lever handle for manual on/off control and indicates flow direction Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) seats reduce the risk of leakage, and adjustable PTFE stem seal can be maintained inline This valve has female NPT threads for connecting to male threaded pipes, creating a tighter seal than straight threads The maximum pressure rating is 3000 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for cold working pressure (CWP), 1500 psig for saturated steam, and the working temperature range is -60 to 350 degrees Fahrenheit This valve meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) B 283 standards for quality assurance
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.