Parker Brass Plug Valve NPT Male - Size: 1/4"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Patented blow out resistant seat design
- Quarter turn operation
- Reliable simple design
- Straight through flow
- Brass construction
- Parker PR Series Plug Valves provide positive leak tight shut-off, high flow capacity, and quick quarter-turn operation in a compact attractive package. The patented blow-out resistant seat design offers reliable sealing technology at all operating pressures. In addition to on-off actuation, the plug design allows forward flow throttling. The pressure balanced atmospheric seals are backed by PTFE rings to enhance their performance and increase cycle life. Pressures up to 3000 psig (207 bar) CWP. Fluorocarbon rubber seats and seals. Low operating torque. Minimum pressure drop. Throttling capability. Positive handle stops. Color coded fracture resistant nylon handles with directional flow indication. Easy to service. 100 percent factory tested. ANSI/ASME B1.20.1 external pipe threads.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.